CQR Complete Dentures
We are excited to be able to offer and brand new construction technique for complete full over full dentures.
The CQR denture system was created by dental professionals and research scientists from the UK and USA
and produces dentures which work more closely with your natural jaw movements.
Blair is one of Queensland’s first CQR Denture Systems certified practitioners and has had some wonderful results.
Patients have reported more comfortable and better functioning dentures; with reduced need for denture adhesives.
Benefits to patient:
CQR Video (Click Here)
- 1. Comfort – CQR dentures fit and move more naturally “Since the CQR denture integrates the persons own neuromuscular dynamic functional pattern
into the design of the chewing surfaces of the denture, there is no displacement of the denture bases in function and, therefore, no resultant areas of
mechanical irritation or soreness.”
- 2. Security – Clients gain the confidence of a good, secure fit “With the confidence ingenerated with the security of these dentures in chewing motion and function,
the patient generally adapts a more secure association with their dentures which allows them more comfort in extended social events.”
- 3. Taste – CQR dentures work better so clients can enjoy more of their favorite foods “The improved stability of the denture bases and chewing surface allows them to more completely
masticate their food which, in turn, allows them to more fully taste the foods as more of the juices and fluids are expressed from the foods eaten.”
- 4. Health – Clients are able to get more from every bite “By being able to eat a wider range of foods and to better masticate foods, clients can get more nutrition from the foods they eat.
- 5. Aesthetics – CQR dentures allow the muscles and bones to grow strong “Because the CQR method is based on the 3D movement of the jaw, the muscles engaged are able to work as the are naturally intended.
This can lead to move developed musculature in the face and a more aesthetic appearance.
- 6. Confidence – Clients gain the confidence to be themselves “A more secure fitting denture, that works more naturally allows clients to eat, smile and
speak with confidence and enjoy all manner of foods.”
ThermoSens Partial Dentures
We offer something different for partial dentures. ThermoSens denture material is lightweight, allergy free and semi-flexible.
There are no metal wires to scrape on your natural teeth and unlike the older-style flexible dentures (i.e. Valplast),
we are able to add teeth, reline or repair this material.
Benifits of ThermoSens dentures:
ThermoSens Video (Click Here)
- 1. Allergy-free
If you have experienced an allergic reaction or irritation from a conventional acrylic denture, this is your solution for a less harsh bio-compatible denture.
- 2. Lightweight
ThermoSens dentures are lighter in weight when compared to conventional acrylic denture. They are designed to minimise the sensitivity or irritation to your gum therefore its lightweight property makes you able to wear the denture throughout the whole day without fatigue.
- 3. Comfortable to wear
ThermoSens is made of a different material that is nylon-like. It is softer than the acrylic denture therefore more tissue-friendly.
- 4. Less likely to break
ThermoSens is exceptionally strong and less likely to break.
- 5. No metal parts
ThermoSens dentures are designed metal-free therefore you don't need to worry about ugly metal showing when you smile!
- 6. Can be repaired and additions made.
"Our Goal is to provide you with a denture that gives you a natural appearance as well as restoring
your ability to eat and speak"
Book your consultation
To book your complimentary initial consultation with Blair, call
07 4926 2296 or use our website contact form:
Free Initial Consultation